Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jan. snowstorm day 1

Hello all! As most of you know, I hate to be cold and I'm not very fond of old man winter. I'm from Alabama and I like to be warm. BUT a good snow is always pretty to look at so once in a while its ok with me. I love it for the kids. Hilary spent the night with Madi and they were up really late and rose really early very excited about the BIG snow. We haven't seen this much snow in quite a few years. I'm so glad that they got to enjoy it! I will hopefully have more pics to post soon. Travis took the kids to the Fire dept where all of the Sedley rednecks got together and pulled the kids on car hoods and old truck bed liners. :o) The kids had the time of their life. I haven't gotten pics yet b/c a friend took them....but hopefully I'll have them to post soon.
Here is Zachary and Shelby enjoying the snow. Full blooded labs and they love the cold. The were funny running around in the pretty white stuff.



The kids love snowball fights....what else is this white stuff for...right?
Madi and Hily bug

This to me just looks freezing cold. I took most of my pics from the window. I'm so glad my kids are big and I don't actually have to get out in it!





Daisy Mae is our little 6yr old Mountain feist. She hates for her feet to get wet in the rain but she absolutely LOVES the snow. Its so funny. She had a ball to say the least.



Madi got aggravated b/c her gloves were all wet. She's such a drama queen:o)
Travis pulled the kids on the sled behind the jeep. You might be a Redneck if you pull your kids on a sled behind your vehicle:o)

2 Wonderful kids
Sledding behind the jeep
Jacob on his tummy...daredevil that he is:o)

No comments: