Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So busy

Sorry that I haven't kept up with my posting like I should. I stay so busy!! I've now become addicted to Face Book and that does not help anything. It has been fun to reconnect with everyone from highschool though. If you haven't signed up...you should! I have tons of pictures to post because I always have the camera in my hand. So this post doesn't have a specific topic...just read the captions. We stay busy at daycare...(I'm still missing Bryant and Gavi), at church and just with everyday life. Life is good for us right now. I'm praising God that He has blessed us so much!!

**Note most of the pics have the wrong date on them. My camera wasn't set:o) These pics were all taken in the past two weeks.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Enjoyed the slideshow..Girl you got me hooked on FB...too..Life is wonderful..God is so Good!!

Jen said...

Yay, a new post. I thought you had forgot your blog :-)