Thursday, June 11, 2009

On to 4th grade!


Today was the last day of school. Madelyn did really well this year...considering:o) Anyway, I went to her awards ceremony and she received 2 awards. One for outstanding grades in science and one for honor roll for the entire year. She was excited and I am very proud of her. I also attended her end of the school year party (which really wasn't a party if you ask me) and I took a few pictures there. She stayed up late the night before preparing treat bags of each of her classmates. She made each of them a keychain with her beads as well. Very thoughtful little girl. Its hard to believe my baby will be in the 4th grade next year. Time is really flying by and we are having a great time!
Madi and one of her besties, Jamie
Eating her icecream
Madi and Rebecca
Madi and her teacher...Mrs. Webber
Handing out those treat bags.
Her awards....way to go girly!
Standing on stage



No comments: