Sunday, November 9, 2008

God Always Stays With Us

Okay so just to let you know. I teach the children in children's church each Sunday morning at the BEST church in Southampton County...Great Bridge West Ministries. Just in case you are interested, we meet on Sunday mornings at 10:30 at the old Hunterdale Elementary School. Okay so today we learned about how God is ALWAYS with us....in the a.m., in the p.m., on the toilet, at dinner, while we are sleeping and EVEN when we are getting ready to tell that big fat lie to our moms and dads! Our bible focus was Isaiah 14:10a which states "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God." We learned also all about Daniel and how he faced plenty of difficult days but he was never alone and he always relied on God to help him through. God is forever our faithful partner in our daily life if we just allow him. Sometimes its easy to think that God isn't paying attention to us, after all we can't really see God. But as I told the kids, Good times and bad....God is always there. God never quits loving us....never! So that's what our study was on today and the kids really seemed to listen and they were quite involved! The pics that I'm posting are of some of the children with a partner copying what each other is doing. I encouraged them to watch every move that their partner made, just like God does with us. Don't forget...we can't hide from Him. He knows every move we make!





1 comment:

Nancy said...

I asked Caleb what he learned yesterday...He was able to tell me exactly what you had taught him..I reminded him to never forget God is with us in everything we do!Great job!