Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GBW Leadership Christmas Party

I just thought I'd post a few pictures of our Christmas party for the Leadership of Great Bridge West Ministries. It was held at Pastor Matt and Nancy's home. They did such a great job of hosting us! We had delicious food and a great time playing games and hanging out. Thanks to the whole leadership team for all that you do....we have an awesome team. Lets keep up the good work. Its amazing to see how far we've come. I can remember sitting at Grace Lutheran Church (during night time services) with only a few folks....God is doing some amazing things. Thanks to the best Pastor and Pastor's wife for leading us!!






Some of these pics are small. I have no idea why.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We loved hosting you all..All of you are a blessing to us..I'm so excited about what God is going to do next..Dreaming Big!!