Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Connect Group

I just wanted to post a few pics that I took at our bible study the other night. We had meatball subs and chips for dinner and then a nice big chocolate chip cookie for something sweet. I love these people...they are like family! Notice that I'm not in any of the pictures...as always....I had the camera:o)
Jen and SophieThe girls...always up to something!
Smile Amber
Laid back!...talking about prayer!
What's on your mind...Travis??
Are you comfortable, Mike??
Dinner...nothing fancy:o)

Everyone listening intensely to Tom
Making subs
Travis has A LOT of meatballs on his
Amber waiting patiently

Smile Mike!
Nancy and Travis going first

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We had a good time at Bible Study..Thanks for the Subs..They were yummy! We will get you in the pictures next time../love ya.