Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!!


Today February 25th, 2009 my baby boy turns 11! I simply cannot believe that it has been eleven years since his birth. As you will see in the photos, Jacob had a rough time entering this world. Born at 30 weeks, he struggled to survive. I thank God everyday for taking care of my baby and making him a fighter. Jacob was born only weighing 3lbs 12oz. Jacob lived his first 6weeks at CHKD learning to breath, suck and survive in this world. He did it!! Jacob has been through a lot in his short 11 years but we have so many wonderful memories. As I was going through all of the pictures, it became overwhelming. So many wonderful times spent together and I will cherish all of those memories forever. Jacob is an A honor roll student, very smart and he has a very good heart. Jacob loves the Lord and I'm so thankful for that. Enjoy these photos....I wish I could've put them all on here. Many of them brought tears to my eyes but also a smile on my face. Thank you God for Jacob and let us have many more years of laughter. Happy Birthday Jacob....I love you!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to Jacob! Enjoyed the pictures..Time sure does fly by but thank God for every moment together and for every memory.