Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patty's Day






























For the Moms and families that are checking out my blog to see your little one at daycare....I'm sorry that I've been so slack with posting pictures. Its certainly not that I don't take the pictures...I just can't seem to get the time to upload all of them. So I'm going to try and just pick a few each day and post them daily. Maybe that way I won't get so behind. Trying to post ALL of them is what takes so long. If you have a better idea of a way that I can share ALL of the photos with you, please let me know.

Today we made our St. Patrick's Day crafts. I taught the children that this is how the Irish told others about God. We also learned that the shamrock was used to teach others about the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. We made our things today because CJ and Kyra will not be here at daycare tomorrow.

No comments: