Sunday, March 29, 2009

Talent Show!

Just wanted to post a short clip of the performance that our kids at GBW did in Roanoke this weekend. They have been practicing for quite a while now and they did a really good job.






I'm adding some photos to this post as well. We had a really good time. It was a quick trip but a nice one. I got to spend a lot of time with my good friend Deborah as she and her two kids rode with us. We laughed so much that our stomachs hurt!! It so nice to have someone that you can share EVERYTHING with....I won't do that with just anyone. The kids enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool at the hotel and even the hot tub. I'm so glad our kids got to be a part of this talent show. I think we've taught them a little about dedication and commitment along with team work. I've also included a picture of the guys pushing Mike and Amber's vehicle. On the way there we had to stop at a gas station because everyone had to go to the bathroom and Madelyn had gotten car sick and thrown up in a Walmart bag. When they went to start their car to leave...it wouldn't start. SO they had to ride with others that were going on the trip with us. I think the devil just wanted to mess things up for us....BUT he didn't succeed. We ALL went and we all had a good time:o)



























1 comment:

Sheila said...

THANKS LISA, I REALLY ENJOYED THE CLIP. IT KEEPS ME UP WITH WHAT JAKE AND MADI ARE DOING.

I LOVE YOU GUYS

GRANNY