Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A blessed CHRISTmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas. I recieved my favorite gift on Christmas day and that was being able to bless a family in need. After reading the book Crazy Love I've had the desire to bless a family and actually do it on Christmas day. We did it along with our CONNECT group and it was amazing! So that was my favorite gift but I did get a few others that I'm really enjoying as well. Jacob and Madelyn got some things that they wanted and so did Travis. We are so very blessed and I give God the glory for it!A couple of days before Christmas, we went to George's and had dinner with Dawn, Katie and Ronnie. We had a great time and the food was yummy. Jacob and Katie exchanged gifts. He got an awesome sweatshirt and he gave her a necklace with a cross on it and of course I made her something for her room.




This year Travis, Jacob, Madi and I drew names for an ornament exchange. It was so much fun. Jacob got Madi's name and he bought her an angel ornament that says friends forever. I got Jacob's name and I bought him one with a bear playing a video game and I had it personalized. Travis had my name and he bought me a digital photo ball. Its really cool! Madi had Travis' name and of course he got a coffee mug ornament from Bass Pro. This is the first year that we've done this, but we've all agreed that it was a lot of fun and it will certainly become a tradition for us.

I handed Travis this gift bag for his ornament not knowing it was way too big. He brought it to me anyway....it was hilarious!

Our Tree!
A friend of ours made Madi a table and Chairs for her dolls. I added a little touch to it myself. She loves it!


Fun times with the cousins
We were trying to get a quick family photo but we kept cutting someone out:o)

We had Christmas dinner at our house. Travis' mom and uncle are here posing with Madi and Chloe


They love being together!



This is what Christmas did to Travis and Barry:o)

Went to Mamaw and Papaw's for dinner and gifts


No comments: