Friday, February 12, 2010

Now we're all 4 eyes!

Well the last one in the family finally got glasses. I somehow knew that this was coming. I got glasses when I was 8 years old and my sight is now at -11! Yep....I'm pretty much blind. Travis has glasses and big brother Jacob got them in 4th grade as well. Madi did enjoy picking out the stylish little frames. She had to have something with her favorite color blue on them. I think she looks great!!

On this same day Travis treated Jacob and Madi to a live TNA show. They love wrestling. I'm so glad that we were having a ladies night with church and I did not have to attend this event. They had a great time. They even made posters before they went:o)
I'm a little embarrased that my husband allowed my two precious children to have a poster with these girls on it....but WHATEVER! Gotta love dads that spoil those kids!

No comments: