Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Woot Woot...please!

Okay...well we have started our season off on a good note. Jacob's first game was last night against Waverly. Jacob and his team did awesome! I'm really beating myself up for not starting Jacob in Sedley. He's learned so much in the last month.....more than he learned in 2 years on the "other" team. We are praising the Lord for Jacob's new coach....he is so good to those boys and he actually knows what he's talking about. Jacob is so relaxed....very stress free and that is so much more than I can say for the "other" team and the "other" coach! We beat Waverly last night 9-1. I wish I had taken more pictures of Jacob running. He slid two good times and I missed it with the camera b/c I was so into the game. O' well. We play Newsoms tomorrow so there will be more pics to come.


No comments: