Friday, April 17, 2009

Can I get a WOOT WOOT???

Last night was Madelyn's first softball (scrimmage) game! She loved it! I'm getting so excited b/c I LOVED (lived and breathed) softball when I was young. I always thought that Madelyn was going to be a girly girl forever and we'd never see the day that she put a glove on her hand and went out to play in the dirt that's going to make her dirty:o) I've always said that I wouldn't push her into playing and I haven't. She came to me this year and said that she wanted to play. Travis is beside himself b/c he always wanted a little Tom Boy! She doesn't really know the game yet but is so eager to find out all the details. I was the same way when I was 8 and started to play. Is she following in my footsteps???? I don't know...we shall see.




No comments: