Friday, April 24, 2009

Blooms everywhere!

I will start off by saying that the weather has been absolutely beautiful! We couldn't ask for anything better. This, as I have said before, is one of my favorite times of the year. I LOVE planting flowers and working in the yard. I think I get this from my MOM...well I know I do:o) Yesterday while Jacob and Madelyn were in school, I took Logan and Baker (the only two daycare kids I had) to Lowes to pick out some new flowers to plant. After school Madi had softball practice so while she was there Jacob and I went to Walmart and bought a few more. (he picked all of the red ones...his favorite color) He and I went to DQ and enjoyed a milkshake together and then went to pick up Madi. They always insist that they help plant the flowers...which I LOVE! So we were in a rush b/c it was getting late, but we did accomplish a little. We still have tons to do....but its coming along. I'm looking forward to the warm days ahead to sit out and enjoy God's beauty!!!







No comments: