Monday, April 13, 2009

My Redeemer Lives!


Me and Denny...long time ago

Yesterday was Easter. I'm just getting around to posting pictures of our great day. Jacob and Madelyn woke up early to run down stairs to see what they got in their Easter baskets. They don't believe in the Easter Bunny anymore but they were just as excited to see what I put together for them. After that we ate a big breakfast and then got ready for church. We all dressed in green this year. For some reason I love for us to match on Easter. Jacob and Madelyn looked great in their outfits, as always. We went to church and had a good service. After church we went to Janet and Jerry's for lunch. We had a delicious steak and all of the trimmings...yum yum. Then it was off to Sedley to come home and take a good nap, and we did just that. I thank my God for sending his only Son to the cross to die for us. I can just picture all of our sins nailed to the cross....wow, what He did for our sins to be forgiven! I'm including a couple of pictures of me and Denny on Easter when we were little. Wow...times flies!

Madi at Mamaw and Papaw's

Madi and Papaw

Madi and Emily at Church

Jacob and Madelyn at church

Travis and Jacob at church

Madi, Gracie and Brooke

Madelyn and Gracie


Madi won the prize for most eggs

Egg hunt on Saturday


Madi, Emily and Rachel
Me and my Bubba
Jacob at Mamaw and Papaws

No comments: