Wednesday, May 13, 2009



Wow! 14 years ago Travis and I tied the knot. I can't believe its been that long. We only dated for 6 months when he asked me to marry him. There have been many changes in the last 14 years. I was trying to recall all of them last night and this is what I can remember. I'm sure some are missed.
  • We have lived in a trailer
  • We have lived in an apartment
  • We have rented 2 houses
  • We have owned 2 houses
  • Travis has had 8 vehicles
  • I have had 7 vehicles
  • We have had 5 cats
  • We have had 5 dogs
  • We have 2 kids
  • I have had 6 jobs
  • Travis has been at the same job all 14 years!
  • We have been a part of 4 churches
  • Travis has been in 2 fire depts.
  • Travis has started loosing his hair
  • I have become a lot LARGER!

Like I said...I don't think that I've remembered everything but I know that we have certainly been through a lot together. I am so glad that God gave us to each other and I can't wait to see what happens in the next 14 years! Its amazing how much you change, but what is even more amazing is how your love for one another grows stronger every year. Thank you Travis for taking care of me and giving me your everything for all these years. I love you and will continue to love you until God decides to take one of us home. We've always said that we're in this for the long haul and that's what we mean.





No comments: